September 2009 - September 2011

The Journey from Beginning to End

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Week #29 - Without purse or scrip

Hey, We went and played basketball today and didn't take a bus anywhere because we were poor so today has been a long walk in the rain. I am sorry, but p day ends in 10 minutes and I just got to the lan house and have to email president. I promise I will send a big fat email next week with all the conference goodies. I am very sorry. Love you all!
 
(Mom's Note -  aka reminder to self - from D & C 84:78,80:  "For I suffered them not to have purse or scrip... And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed.  And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst.")