September 2009 - September 2011

The Journey from Beginning to End

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week #70: 16 Months Mark!

Hey,

So this last week was a bit of a bummer for us. I got really sick again near the end of P-day and it stuck like that for the next couple of days into Friday. I called Sister Jayme and she told me it is either an intestinal flu or dengue. I´ll let you check up on the dengue one. Hint: Mosquito disease.

Oscar went out of town early so we never got to go back and follow up with him. He is scheduled to come home tomorrow so we will pick up again tomorrow. We also got a few references from a member named Deka. She invited ALL of her neighbors to come to church and about 3 came and a 4th one wanted to have us visit.

Elder Woolf is on his one year anniversary on the mission today, so we had a little American party over with Elder Stapley and Elder Lewis and made pancakes with peanut butter and other American delicacies. I feel so old on the mission now that I am having companions go through the things I already passed. (16 months!!! 2/3 done and I feel like I have done barely anything! I am definitely finishing up as a Senior Couple.)

Well, hope you all have a most excellent week. Elder Woolf and I are getting along great. I am indeed very happy to have him here with me. We have a lot in common actually.

Until next week!

-Elder Tenney