September 2009 - September 2011

The Journey from Beginning to End

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Week #90: 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Dear People,

Another week gone by so fast. Same difficulties as usual. It´s weird how after being in the same area for a while the routines start to become monotonous. I am thankful for transfers. I love my areas, but I don´t think staying in one for large amounts of time is such a great thing. Oh, by the way, transfers are this week.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE LAN HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!! THE COMPUTERS ALWAYS FREEZE AND I LOSE MY ENTIRE LETTER!!!!!!!!! I CLICKED SEND FOR A GIANT LETTER AND IT FROZE AND I LOST ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Yes, I am doing fine. I'm as calm as a daisy and peaceful as a butterfly. On the outside at least. Inside I'm wreathing with rage and destruction and craziness. Well, I´ll just list the stuff now. Taiane is back. Baby had pneumonia and infection afterwards, but will be baptized this week. Pres. Jayme finishing up the battle. Don´t know what's going to happen this week, if everyone goes to manaus for mission conference or what. That´s basically it. Sorry for the ruined letter. Love you all tons.

ET

{Three months from today....!!!}

No comments: